Masala Egg Omelette
Ingredients For Masala Egg Omelette Recipe:
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
How To Make Masala Egg Omelette:
- Take a bowl and add eggs and beat till frothy. Add the remaining ingredients (except oil) and beat well.
- Heat a pan and drizzle oil. Add half of the egg mixture and spread evenly around the pan. Cook on medium low flame until the omelette sides are cooked and the underside is slightly browned.
- Slowly flip over and cook the other side for few mins or till done.
- Remove from pan and serve hot for breakfast with bread or bun.